Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Canon Pixma 7250 DVD printing. When trying to print, it

Customer Question

Canon Pixma 7250 DVD printing.
When trying to print, it says the inner cover is open. It has to be for the tray to be inserted!
Help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What computer are you printing (or, attempting to print) from ?

Has the disc printing function worked for you, with this particular printer and this computer, before this, even once? or is this the first time and not-working?

Make sure that your printer's driver settings are set for disc printing already... that might be a factor. Once the printer is assured from all sides (as it were) that the printing is to a disc, it may allow for the inner cover being open that way.