Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a Stylus DX5000 that has just stopped printing in widows

I have a Stylus DX5000 that has just stopped printing in widows 7 all lights come on and it says the cause is product problem, but the printer works fine in stand alone and with windows XP, it has always worked with windows 7 before today any ideas please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ken! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are still able to make a copy on the printer, and you are still currently able to print to the windows xp computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have XP and windows 7 on my computer and I swop between them both when I am in XP it will work and print fine yesterday I tried to print off an email in 7 and all the lights came on saying error the manual said try turning off then on again I did this and pressed print and got the email thinking I had fixed the problem I tried printing another item but again all lights came on and nothing was printing in 7 but all is OK in XP and stand alone

Are you communicating with me on the windows 7 computer now?

Can we do a remote support session on the windows 7 computer, so we can chat, and I will be able to fix the printing issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I am on 7 how do I start this remote support session

Thank you, ***** ***** the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79a9c4b3-1dba-4afd-bdfc-0c26733b35d2

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much for your patience.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/expert-itstuff/