Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

After much searching I can't find a help line for Canon Printers,

Customer Question

After much searching I can't find a help line for Canon Printers, so I don't know if you will be able to help but you might be able to point me in the right direction.
I have a Canon Pixma 9500 Mk ll. I inserted the CD Tray into the computer through the front feed option before I knew what had happened the tray went into the printer, making a terrible noise and it is now stuck in the printer. Nothing happens when I push the error button and the ink cartridges are completely stuck as is the CD Tray. I am devastated as I use the printer all the time for my work.
Please advise where I can find help. Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that happened.

You can call Canon at +44 (0) 20 7660 0186 *

Please click here for the Canon Help line<<

*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for getting back to me. I would be grateful if you would cancel my payment for your reply as it does not answer my query. Thank you for your time.

Elaine

I am sorry about that, I thought you wanted the Canon Help line.
The printer issue is one that cant be repaired online. It will require disassembling the printer. You will need to send it in for repair or replacement.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I will call Canon, but please don' t charge me for just giving me a telephone number.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay . Please remember I did my best to help under the circumstances, we value you as a customer and also want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do value your help and am not dissatisfied with your service and would certainly use you again if I had a different query. I just think £28.00 for a telephone number is ***** necessary.
I understand completely.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I notice you have debited my account with the £28.00. I am not happy with this as per previous correspondence. Please credit my account immediately.