Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

My Brother laser printer HL-3150CDW will not stop printing

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Bill! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to disconnect the printer cable from the computer, if there is one, then turn off printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for about 5 minutes, then reconnect the power cord to the printer (but do not connect the printer cable to the computer), then turn on the printer, then does it still keep printing?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not sure if you received my last message - my printer is connected wirelessly and I do not now how to disconnect it - or how to reconnect it afterwards

That's okay, don't worry, it should be automatically be reconnected. If not, I'll help you reconnect.

Can you turn off printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for about 5 minutes, then reconnect the power cord to the printer, then turn on the printer, then does it still keep printing?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Everything working - thanks for your help

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your email, but I think that I did answer your last question. I said 'everything working - thanks for your help' and rated the service as 'excellent' which is the standard I would expect . I would have been surprised and disappointed had it not been so.