Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just installed my new Brother DCPJ4110DW printer. It

I have just installed my new Brother DCPJ4110DW printer. It prints from Word and Excel OK but not emails et. from AOL. Can you help me, Please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What exactly happens when you try to print an email?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Basically, nothing. Normally, when I print a Word or Excel document the screen on the printer comes to life almost immediately but when I try to print emails etc. form AOL there is no reaction on the printer's screen.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Open and email and click on print but do not send it yet. What does it show for a printer name in the window that opens?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you got it in one! It says HP and my new printer is a Brother. I've found the new printer on the list and changed it. I will see if it works, now

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
That is great news changing it should get it working. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Freddy, Yes, it worked. You've no idea how much I have sweated over this in the last 48 hours! Thank you so much. John

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.