Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Canon MG8250. Printer is in an error state message appears.

Canon MG8250.
Printer is in an error state message appears. I have tried switching off both computer + printer and disconnecting from the mains, but still no go.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What is the exact and entire error including any numbers?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've already sorted the problem, thanks. Thought I'd made a print since getting a new router - but I hadn't. Got in to menu on printer and followed procedure, which worked on 2nd attempt. Made photo print and "missing" print of an email has also arrived.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I am glad to hear you got it working, if you have any other questions about your machine just let me know. Please consider leaving a positive rating so this site will pay me for my time it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your machine.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for prompt reply - very good service.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any other questions about your machine just let me know. Please consider clickimg to leave a positive rating so this site will pay me for my time it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your machine.
.