Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

ERROR light is on, no code next to it. can you tell me what

ERROR light is on, no code next to it. can you tell me what the problem is, have tried switching it off. shaking the toner drum and adjusting the paper!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What model machine is this? What color is each light and are they on, off, or blinking?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
only heard back once and still no further forward, are you able to help or not please? Thank you
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You never replied to me if you replied to the email it does not get sent to anyone. Also do not relist or I will not get your replied, another expert was nice enough to let me know. Here is my reply again which I am still waiting for a response on:

.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Email I sent must have gone into cyber space!
Error light is constant, orange colour not blinking.
All other lights are also orange but a lighter shade.
Model is HL2130 it is just 9 months old.
Thank you, ***** ***** forward to your reply.
Gabby
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It looks liek we may be in different time zones I am in the EST USA it was 1:43am here when you replied. Just the Error light steady can mean a couple different things. The first thing please remove and reload any paper in Tray 1 then press the Go button and see if anything changes. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much the error light is off now! No idea why but at least I can use the printer! Sleep well from Northumberland UK!
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Your welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.