VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have just updated my iMac to yosemite and am unable to use

I have just updated my iMac to yosemite and am unable to use my Kodak all in one printer keeps coming up error with printer. Have disconnected and connected all cables and installed later update and still not working
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
VanMagnus Systems :

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your IT Support needs. To assist you further I need the model number of the printer?

VanMagnus Systems :

Chime in when ready.

Customer:

Kodak ESP320

Customer:

Where is that found

VanMagnus Systems :

I will be back in this Chat in a few minutes with the answer to your question.

VanMagnus Systems :

Ok kind Sir or Madame, here is the needed information for you. Please uninstall the current Printer drivers from your System. Then go to the Kodak Site and get the latest printer drivers for your Printer. The not so good news is that there is currently no MAC 10.10 version of drivers for your Printer. Also, you can also consider using: http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/pd/general/?utm_nooverride=1&src=r&gclid=CjwKEAjwrNeiBRD3goG_1s-0_XMSJADuGQQcTMMKrf3-6i2E2aH3oyd552-UdvS8RK1LHpYedrtUJBoCeHvw_wcB

VanMagnus Systems :

Though this is a work around to print until Kodak produces a OS X 10.10 Printer Driver.

VanMagnus Systems :

Chime in when you are ready...