Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hello, I have a Canon MG6150 printer. Yesterday it ran out

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Canon MG6150 printer. Yesterday it ran out of ink. I found that the blue, the grey and the black were flashing. I inserted new blue and grey cartridges but found that I was out of the small black526. As not shops were open I turned off the machine. I bought a new cartridge today but when I switched on nothing happened and the machine did not respond in any way. I tried turning on, then disconnecting and waiting three minutes but still nothing. Can you help please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Even if other devices are working can you try connecting it to another outlet for me?
.