Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Hi I have a ESP3250 and have a error code3513 i have done

Hi I have a ESP3250 and have a error code3513 i have done as asked twice but the error is still there new ink cartreges fitted
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Is it the same error number 5515 every time? Are the ink cartridges original Kodak?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The error number is ***** Yes Kodak cartridges

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
This error means there is a problem with the print head. Have you tried cleaning the machine by hand yet?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i have checked and cleaned the printer head

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
How did you clean it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I used a tisssue

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok have you ever replaced the print head? How old is the machine?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no and about 6 years

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Wow most print heads only last about 2-3 years on this model. Lets try doing a manual deep cleaning just in case first. Remove the ink cartridges and then remove the print head

: Image

Then soak the print head in warm water for 10 minutes. After that change the water and repeat this until the water is clear after 10 minutes. Then let it dry, put it back into the machine and then put the cartridges back in. Unplug the printer wait 60 seconds and plug it back in. If it lets you go into the maintenance options in the menu and run the clean print head option or the first few prints will be blank.

If the same thing happens unfortunately the print head needs to be replaced. Just like ink cartridges they are consumable. This machine uses a series 10 print head which you can get here: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kodak.
.