Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

PHOTOSMART 5520 e-ALL-IN-ONE SERIES I am printing from wireless

Customer Question

PHOTOSMART 5520 e-ALL-IN-ONE SERIES
I am printing from wireless but due to health problems will be cancelling my broadband want to go to USB.
Will only be using my laptop for letter writing letters and printing inners for cards.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
When you cancel it are you giving back the router as well? If you are not it will work without the broadband connection.

If you are you actually do not need to do anything other than connecting the USB cable as the wireless installation installs the drivers.
If this does not work properly however let me know what version of windows or mac you are on.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was asking the question before cancelling my broadband but wanted some assurance that I could do it before I went ahead with it.

It appears from your answer I can do it.

I can close wireless and go on to USB.

I have other reasons (1)is my age will be 85 next February and the number of faulty e-mails I am receiving

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It is always a good idea to make sure, to put it simply yes you can switch between the two you do not need broadband at all to use USB you should just need to connect the cable. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.