Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My Kodak esp 3250 all in one printer has suddenly stopped printing

My Kodak esp 3250 all in one printer has suddenly stopped printing from my computer,can I have help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What happens when you try to print from the computer? What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 7 it prints copies put on the printer itself

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Click on the windows start button and in the search box type printers and press enter.
(if there is not search box click on control panel and then printers)

Right click on your machine and any copies of it and click on delete.
Then disconnect the cable connecting it to the computer.
(if using a cable if not skip any cable steps)

You will need to restart the computer, you can get back to me by going to justanswer.com and clicking on my questions at the top of the page.
Restart the computer and reinstall the printer.

Only connect the usb cable when the computers asks you to or when the installation is finished.
Do not test the machine yet instead restart the computer again and then test it.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.