Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

have Epson Expression Home XP202. Cartridges have dried &

Customer Question

have Epson Expression Home XP202. Cartridges have dried & have replacements ready but pressing the "triangle" does not unhouse the cartridges. On computer screen cartridges all show full.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Is it stuck on the right side?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry but I did not realize that there was a subscription of £22 per month for this service and not a one off charge. I have tried to cancel the subscription as directed but could not get to SUBSCRIPTION STATUS to SELECT OFF. could you finish this matter please.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
From what I can see you do not have a subscription you are most likely only seeing an ad for it which I can not turn off. In order to help you with the problem I still need the answer to the question in my last reply.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

e-mail received yesterday (sat 8th)stated "payment received- confirm £22 been charged to selective payment method"

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Right as I just mentioned you should have a one time fee only no subscription. In order to help you with the problem I still need the answer to the question in my first reply. Here it is again just in case: Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Is it stuck on the right side?
.