Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have new computer and need to install it with iP4700 printer

I have new computer and need to install it with iP4700 printer drivers. My problem is I cannot find the original CD that came with the printer in 2008, please could you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Don't worry, you do not need the printer CD disk. On the new computer, please go to the website below, then download and install the printer driver there:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip4700#DriversAndSoftware

If there is issue, please let me know the model of your new computer.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,