Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

GA-crb the magenta colour on my Pixma MP640 appears to dominate printi

Customer Question

the magenta colour on my Pixma MP640 appears to dominate printing?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry this is all taking too long I cancel my subscription. Thanks

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I replied to you within 2 minutes originally and 1 this time but ok I will send it in.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Your question is open again so I assume only the subscription was canceled and you still want to continue with this question. As I mentioned before I had replied to you in around a minute both times before here is my original reply as I still need the answer to help you:

.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Your question is open again so I assume only the subscription was canceled and you still want to continue with this question or you can email the email address above. As I mentioned before I had replied to you in around a minute both times before here is my original reply as I still need the answer to help you:

.