Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I BOUGHT A PIXMA MG 3550 PRINTER (THEY CD-ROM FOR MG3500) IS

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A PIXMA MG 3550 PRINTER (THEY CD-ROM FOR MG3500) IS THAT COMPATIABLE TO INSTAL AND MY PC (ZOOSTORM).
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Yes it is, the 3550 uses the same software as all models that start with MG35. All of themn come with the same 3500 disc.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did not work i were wondering is it my pc it 4yrs old

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
How is it connected to the computer? What version of windows is on it 7 or 8? What happened when you tried the disc?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

window vista i fallow all instruction but when i try to print nothing

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
How is it connected to the computer?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by ubs cable

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok one thing the disc sometimes leaves out is to restart the computer after installing the software. You can get back to me by going to justanswer.co.uk and clicking on my questions at the top. Let me know after you restart what happens. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.