Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Kodak C310 46F2730 Windows 7 Printing photographs from Documents

Customer Question

Kodak C310 46F2730 Windows 7
Printing photographs from Documents (Pictures). I would like to position photgraph
on top left hand side of photopaper. Currently everything prints in the centre which
wastes photo paper. Help please.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What program are you printing from?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

s I have repeatedly said 'What programme are you referring to?"

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You have not posted that all until just now. If you were replying to the emails they do not go to anyone you need to post on this page. If you were opening new questions those do not either as they are duplicates. You need to reply on this page. I need to know what program on your computer you are printing from in order to help you. It is the program your pictures are opening in, if you are not sure click on help or the ? and then on about.
.