Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Canon MG6250 Paper jam

Customer Question

Canon MG6250
Paper jam
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Where in the machine is the paper jammed?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is not paper but thin card.

It is jammed inside, where I don't think I can reach it as things are.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok turn the machine around and there is a door on the back you can remove:

Please try removing the card from there. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.