I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Thank you Adam, I am prepared to wait a little longer. How long should I give it, do you think?
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
It's hard to say, I would give it another 24 hours, which is when I will reply again if there's no update.
Thank you for your patience,
What I understand about this site is that if I am happy with the answer I get then I will approve payment of £20. If there is more for me to know then please do advise me.
The only things that have been replaced lately are the usual consumables - toner cartridges. The drum was replaced a few weeks ago and we tried a new belt unit to see if that would help the problem but it didn't.
No Freddy that is not necessarily what I thought. I can only form a view on the information provided to me and I told you the information I had and asked that you advise me if I needed to know more about how payment works. I am sorry you have decided to opt out without giving me this information and thereby enabling me, as the customer, to proceed with the correct information.