Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I can't get my Canon MG2450 printer to print

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows chrome

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know the Windows version, (E.g. Windows 7, or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows XP

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WindowsXP

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the information. Please try the following.

Please click Start button and select Printers and Faxes. Right click on the printer name and select Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, get into Control panel and select Add/Remove Programs. Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, restart the computer.

After restarting the computer, go to the link below, download and install MG2400 series Full Driver & Software Package.
http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG_series/PIXMA_MG2450.aspx?type=download&softwaredetailid=tcm:13-1091446&os=Windows%20XP&language=EN

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yesCustomer all o'k thanks

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

S H E F I N