Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I am unable to get my HP desk jet 1510 printer to print from

I am unable to get my HP desk jet 1510 printer to print from online. I have set it as my default printer and the printer does work. I am unable to remove the print ofrfline symbol.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the printer wireless?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

connected by usb to computer

I don't know what a remote support session?

I can connect remotely to your comptuer and fix the printing issue directly on your computer together with you. Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Again 2nd time OK

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=081218c3-4881-4407-9f37-4d7432c8c108

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.