Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

EpsomStylusDX4450. Would appreciate much needed help in replacing

Customer Question

EpsomStylusDX4450. Would appreciate much needed help in replacing Epson black print cartridge.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What happens when you try to replace it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I replaced my Epsom black ink cartridge in my Epsom printer for a new cartridge. At present the computer now awaits activation of this new cartridge. can you guide me on doing this?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It should charge the cartridge right after you put it in.Can you make a copy from the scanner glass? That will tell us if this was done.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Still waiting for answer to my question as to how I can activate new ink cartridge in my printer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Do not relist or I will not get your replies. You still have not replied to me. It should charge the cartridge right after you put it in.Can you make a copy from the scanner glass? That will tell us if this was done.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I need you to tell me what happened when you tried what I just asked you in order to help you.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Since you refuse to reply to me I will be opting out and not continuing with you. Good luck.
.