Did you do exactly this:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] / wireless button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue
- Then go to your router and press the [WPS] button on the router within 2 minutes (press & hold the WPS button on the router for about 3 seconds.)
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Please let me know. Thank you,
Sorry, Do the router's lights do anything? We need to adjust the settings on the router. Can you borrow a windows or mac laptop temporarily, and connect it to your router, then I can connect remotely to the laptop and adjust the router's settings in order to get the printer work with the router? Thank you
have signed in to my email and yes I think I have a usb printer cable . Is it grey with a connection either end ?
yes I have a USB cable the laptop is windows 7 and its a Toshiba
Did you click on the link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet on the Toshiba laptop in order to communicate with me at this web page on the laptop?Can I connect remotely to the laptop, so I can adjust the router's settings directly through the laptop together with you? Thank you
Thank you. On the laptop, please click on the website below:
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please turn on the printer, then connect the USB cable from the printer to the laptop for now. Thank you.
Please disconnect the USB cable from the printer and computer now, then see if you can print from the iPad. Thank you
It is fixed. Please see if you can print on the iPad now. Please reply at the box below. Thank you. s