Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

printer error printheadloose or missing, have just replaced

printer error printheadloose or missing, have just replaced both ink cartridges
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What model printer is this?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kodak ESP C310

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

KODAK ESP C310

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Have you tried cleaning the print head by hand yet?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but will do again

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
How did you clean it? How old is it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cleaned with clean cloth about 7 years old and it has come up with a code of 3513

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Wow that is actually a really long time for a Kodak print head. They normally last about 2 years and are consumable just like the ink cartridges. The 3513 error means the print head needs to be replaced. Your model uses a #30 print head which you can get here: Click Here If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kodak.
.