Russell A
Russell A, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of technical equipment issues.
24675295

my canon printer ip7520 won't print a notice comes saying it

Customer Question

my canon printer ip7520 won't print a notice comes saying it needs repair, who do I see about this
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell A replied 2 years ago.

For this problem, you should Canon Support directly using the phone number shown at the link below.

http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consumer_Products/Telephone_Numbers/

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can not see phone number where is link

Expert:  Russell A replied 2 years ago.
The number shown in the image below is the main support number. Just let them know your printer model and the serial number.
graphic