Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Kodak esp 7 all in one printer every time I switch on says

Customer Question

Kodak esp 7 all in one printer every time I switch on says paper jam have checked no paper found. have taken all paper out. have tried many times still the same result paper jam.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Was there originally a jam when this started?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That would be a very bad sign if it is saying paper and not carriage jam, if you open the machine does the carriage move over to you?
.