Jess
Jess, Technician
Experience:  Fix laser, dot matrix and deskjet printers
49766785

Please can you help me i have a DSC UM SELPHY CP750/CP740 V1

Please can you help me i have a DSC UM SELPHY CP750/CP740 V1 UERO Canon product number 0026X276 Im getting some trouble getting the color ink / paper set to fit this compact photo printer can you locate anywere i can buy these from i would be verry grateful because ive just ran out of ideas thank you ***** *****.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jess replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your compact canon printer. I believe this model is no longer in distribution in local stores so you are no longer able to find consumables that are compatible to your compact printer.

However, you can still order ink cartridges and photo parers direct from Canon, the manufacturer of your photo printer.

Please click on the link below to view the available comsumables for your compact printer:

https://store.canon-europe.com/sstore?Action=DisplayCompatibleAscAndConsumablesPage&SiteID=canoncon&product=SELPHY%20CP740&Locale=en_GB&[email protected]&rests=1419036389042

Or here is the shortened version of the URL above:
http://tinyurl.com/l6rpf26

You can order your photo paper and ink sets there and it will be delivered to you.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess