carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Hardware Engineer
69505510

Hello, I have a Canon Pixma MG7150 which was working wirelessly

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MG7150 which was working wirelessly until today, when i installed a Canon Pixma Pro 100. The latter is working fine, but the MG7150 is not working at all! I have tried changing it to the default printer, but that didn't solve it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know what computer operating system you are using.

Is the canon mg 7150 still connected wirelessly and when you print to it do you get a error message?

JACUSTOMER-m0s0fjor- :

I am using Windows 7. In order to get both printers working I have removed the MG7150 from the wireless connection and connected it to the PC using a USB. The Canon-Pro 100 is now working wirelessly. So both printers are now working, but ideally I would like them both to be wireless, is that achievable?

Customer:

I cannot see any reason as to why both printers cannot be connected wirelessly. Could you reconnect the mg7150 to the wireless router again and then print to the pro 100 to ensure that you can still print to the pro 100.