VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Kodak hero5.1all in one printer. error code3527 print

Customer Question

Kodak hero5.1all in one printer. error code3527 print head carriage jam. no blockage visible . unable to remove inks or carriage due to being on left hand side under main case. will not move ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"CustomerSystems :

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Please try the following to resolve the issue:

1. Check that your printer has power, and the On/Off indicator on the printer control panel illuminates either steady green or blue (the color depends on the model you have). If the power is not on:

• Make sure the power adapter is plugged in to the power outlet and is connected to the back of your printer.

• Press the On/Off button until the indicator illuminates green or blue.

2. Clear any errors and remove obstructions:

• Check the LCD on your printer control panel (except 5100 or ESP 3 printers; there is no LCD) or the status monitor on your computer for an error message. If there is an error message, follow the instructions to clear it.

• If the printer displays Printhead Carriage Jam, see Printhead carriage jam or printer error (code 3515, 3525, 3527, 3601, 3618 or 3619).

• If there is no error message, and if the problem continues:

1. Open the access door.

2. Disconnect the power adapter from the back of the printer.
        CAUTION: Do not pull on the printhead carriage or use force to move it.

3. Remove any obstructions that may prevent the printhead carriage and ink cartridges from moving to the center position.

4. Close the access door.

5. Connect the power adapter to the printer.

JACUSTOMER-nn6d3p41- : Done as you requested . No blockage. power on . Same message . Still jammed.

OK, Where or what is the closest Major city nearest you??

Chime in when ready...

JACUSTOMER-nn6d3p41- : Bristol

Ok, please hold a moment....

Ok, please give the Customer Support number a call: 0870-2430270

The reason is that there is little more that can be done by you.

It has to be serviced to effect repair of the printer.

Please consider a positive rating for the service received....

Chime in when ready.

JACUSTOMER-nn6d3p41- : The corrective measures that you suggested are detailed in the manual and were carried out before I contacted you. Just to say it has to be serviced to effect the repair in my opinion does not warrant the fee of £20 .i would therefore request a refund

Ok, please contact Lodak for the needed support....