VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

epsson photo px730wd will only print part of word document

epsson photo px730wd will only print part of word document with indows 8
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Please try printing out this page, what comes out?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

printed ok

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It printed in full nothing missing, blurry, or dull/faded?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes all ok but will not print more than 5/6 pges

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
OK so before you meant it will not print large documents with a lot of pages and not that it wasn't printing part of the pages that came out. How is it connected to the computer? If you are connected over wireless that would explain this happening.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am connected wireless

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I need to opt out and move this to networking for you then since it is a network issue.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am working from home and wireless operates OK small documents print OK is it a driver issue?

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your IT support needs. If I may ask: What is the Program that you are printing from that will print a small document but not the larger one that you are working on??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using a word document in windows 8 the problem also occurs with pages of excel files

Ok, since you are using Windows 8.1. So let us do this, we shall remove the Printer Driver, Reboot. Then, we shall install the Newest Printer Drivers and reboot once more.
Instructions:
Open Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.
Right-click the printer that you want to remove, and then click Delete.
If you can't delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, and then click Delete. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.
After it is removed, then reboot.
After Rebooting please follow this link to:
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=FCFfEfoyEiEVUiV2bACYsQgbVpiZUobeqFU7vki3sxUU003D&tc=6
Go to the Drivers section and install:
Driver (6.92)
27.63 MBs - 04/12/2013
Please pay attention to the date for this Driver.
Download and install it, then reboot once more.
Now Print please, your issue should be fixed.
Chime in and let me know....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

worked a treat thank you very much

Please remember to rate my performance for you. Also, Bonuses are always welcomed Sir or Madame..
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience: I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.