Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can no longer print CD's on my i065 printer. The CD-R Tray

Customer Question

I can no longer print CD's on my i065 printer. The CD-R Tray slides into the printer but not all the way and then is rejected, Orange lamp flashes twice.
Category: Printers
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will continue to wait. Thank you. It is a i965 printer, not i065

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Does it give an error before rejecting the disc? What kind of discs are they?
.