Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having problems withn on-line printing

Customer Question

I am having problems withn on-line printing. Cannot activate on-line printing. Also cannot re-install original softer since not re-newing my contract with Pegatron Corporation driver managersHave tried re-installing canon softwear. No reason why that should not have been successful.

Is anyone doing anything???

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy on the printer (not print from the computer)?

Do you connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Is there any error or message when installing the Canon printer software?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I have located the problem re printer. It is due to a faulty usb cable. I am about to contact manufacturers re new cable. As such I will not require your help and would ask you if you would be so kind as to refund my £26.00 as there was not a solution given to my query.

If, at a future date, I require more help I will contact your team. Thank you.

You're welcome. OK, how did you know it's a faulty USB cable? Can you just get any USB printer cable to test? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I disconnected the printer cable from the printer the connection was bent at an angle. Also on the instruction directives when trying to re-install the softwear, there was an arrow on the diagram showing red and pointing to the cable outlet. I am going to purchase a new printer cable at PC world ASAP.

I don't have a spare USB cable to hand right now but will see who has a one which I can try out. Will keep in touch and tell you the outcome if you like. Many thanks.

You're welcome. I see. OK. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you refunding my £26.00? I should not have to pay it as there was no active reparation to my problem from your firm. I have been in contact with my bank and they are in agreement, so please refund my payment back into my account asap. Thank you.

Yes, of course, we are funding this per your request. If you need anything else, please let me know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you.