Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP PAVILIONa219 compatable with Canon Pixma MG4250?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Michelle :

please let me know the issue you are facing

Michelle :

please let me know that do you wish to check the compatibility of the printer with windows xp

Michelle :

also what is the issue you are facing with works suite 2003

JACUSTOMER-8y3pmo3g- :

Yes.I have already tried everything on the i ternet They are definately not compatable thank you're

Michelle :

Please remember rating is only required when we are finished with the conversation.
Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.

Michelle :

I have checked the drivers for xp and this printer is 100% compatible with xp and xp 64bit as well.

Michelle :

below is the link click on it to open the driver download page

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if incase due to any reason if the solution has not worked please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you further.

JACUSTOMER-8y3pmo3g- :

I SUGEST YOU TRY IT BECAUSE IT IS DEFIATELY NOT COMPATABLE ItComes up on line but there is no way it will connect the pri nter to the computer

JACUSTOMER-8y3pmo3g- :

THE SPECIALIST IN Currys Where i purchased the printer . Said it wae because the xp had been discontinued last May. Therefore all the printers that are sold now are purposely made not to be compatable with xp to ensure that people have to either be updated or buy a new computer, Either way it is going to cost to make this possible.I should n

JACUSTOMER-8y3pmo3g- :

Have gone to knowhow and had the advise free

Michelle :

No matter you may have tried different options which has not worked for however you have posted your printer problem with us so its our responsibility to get it fixed.

Michelle :

Let me know when you could be online so that i can remote access and fix the printer for you.

Michelle :

Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.