A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Technician
Experience:  Have worked on various printers for 5+ years.
71208907

Dear Sirs,

Customer Question

Dear Sirs, RE: Epson Stylus DX6050 Printer, Model C231D, Ser. No. JGPY815937, I am experiencing a couple of intermittent faults with this printer:- 1. In the copying mode, the printer appears to be not fully scanning the subject sheet. Copies are anything from 25% to 75% only of the original, and the cut-off is regular down the page. I am uncertain if this also occurs when printing from the computer. Re-alinging the print head has had no effect. 2. The printer sometimes indicates a paper jam, and stops, when there is no jam. Swithing off appears to be the ony way to overcome this fault. Is there something that I can do myself to cure these problems, or shall I need to return the printer to a dealership ? I should be most grateful advice. Regards, ***** *****

Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Mr. Scott - , I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

Based on your description, I would say that returning the printer to the dealership would be your best option.

A. Stevens :

How long have you owned the Epson?

A. Stevens :

Please let me know when you return, so that we can continue working on this question. I will respond as soon as possible when I see your reply.