Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just recently bought a Canon PIXMA MG5600 printer but

I have just recently bought a Canon PIXMA MG5600 printer but I'm having trouble getting it to work with my Apple Mac desk top. I have plugged it into USB at back of computer but it's not registering properly. Please advise
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of Mac OS are you using? If you are not sure click on the apple menu and then about this mac. What is the exact model of the printer? It should be on the printer itself.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mac Os X, version 10.6.8

Printer model Canon MG 5650

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please download and run this to install it: Click Here Make sure to run the download just saving it will not be enough.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.