Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

Epson R800 printer - when I switch the printer on , after going

Epson R800 printer - when I switch the printer on , after going through the setup it clicks and locks out and both the ink fault and paper out lights flash together and the green printer light goes out and therefore the printer will not print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
,
Thanks your question. My name is Sowrav and I will try to help you today.

he blinking light indicates, the waste ink absorber is full, these are pieces of sponges, fitted in a chamber, it absorb the dripping ink from the cartridges to save other parts from getting damage. You can only replace the part, after completely dismantling the printer. I can try to help you to get service manual, which can help you to do the job, otherwise you have to replace it from any repair shop. Sometimes resetting the printer will also solve the problem, but this is a temporary solution problem, to reset the printer you will have to download small tool called SSC and it only run on windows platform.

You can get the download and step by step instructions from the link below.

http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html