VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

what type of printer is suitable cyber-shot DSC-H

Customer Question

what type of printer is suitable for sony cyber-shot DSC-H300
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"CustomerSystems :

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I must ask you Sir or Madame. What is the Operating System of the PC that you connect you camera too? Windows or MAC??

Chime in when ready....

Thank you for accepting the offer of contact. All that is needed now is to know which PC type are you using now?
Sir, why the Poor rating. I have asked you a few times what PC are you using. At this time there is not a Printer that you can directly connect to Camera. Now if you do not have a PC you can remove the:
Sony® SD Memory Card
From the camera into your PC if it is a newer model or use any Card Reader.
Card Readers:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/914085/Manhattan-Hi-Speed-USB-60-in/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Cameras_Camcorders-_-914085-VQ6-42102230636-VQ16c-VQ17-pla-VQ18-online-VQ19-914085-VQ20-72881957876-VQ21-
This device reads multiple types of memory cards.
Now since you have asked about printers. What printer is it that you currently use?