Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Pixma MG3250 and insatlled a Tesco compatible ink.

Customer Question

I have a Pixma MG3250 and insatlled a Tesco compatible ink. The printer keeps telling me the ink is empty.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
!

Thank you question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please make sure that you are using new and genuine Canon cartrdige. Then, follow the instructions below.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it minutes.
Plug it back it and wait insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you business!

S H E F I N