Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Kodak hero9-1,printhead loose,or fitted iccorectlly. I've removed

Customer Question

Kodak hero9-1,printhead loose,or fitted iccorectlly. I've removed it,and replaced it,but no luck.thank you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
How old is the machine? Have you tried a different print head yet? Just like ink cartridges print heads do eventually need to be replaced.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Message just came up after turning on.but there was a lot black on printhead face.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It looks like you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.How old is the machine? Have you tried a different print head yet? Just like ink cartridges print heads do eventually need to be replaced.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Printer is two years old.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Have you tried a different print head yet? Just like ink cartridges print heads do eventually need to be replaced.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you help,I'll try a new printhead.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.