Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Kodak ESP Office Printer 2170 it stopped printing

I have a Kodak ESP Office Printer 2170 it stopped printing from the Pc although at the same time it would scan fro the PC, I was advised to Delete the printer and reinstall it now unable to do so.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
!

Thank you question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 8

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
,

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

USB

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
,Please get into Control panel, open Printers or Devices and Printers folder. Right click on the printer name and selectRemove Device/Delete.Remove all the printers that you are not using.Then, get intoControl paneland selectUninstall a Program(listed under Programs). Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, remove the printer USB cable from the computer and restart the computer.After restarting the computer, go to the link below, download and install the driver printer.http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/trueWhen the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you business!Thank you!S H E F I N