Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

i bought an acer aspire v15 and want to connect to hp printer

Customer Question

i bought an acer aspire v15 and want to connect to hp printer 1020 by usb cable does not work /
thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
The printer may not be compatible with your computer. What version of windows is on the Acer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

window8

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please try using this download to install it: Click Here Make sure to run it, just saving the download will not be enough. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

many thanks have to take kids out while it is downloading

bingo I am in business many thanks indeed

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The download worked fine but alas it did not work with Word

hp advised i downloaded correctly and printed its test page sorry still seem to be in trouble can you advise?

thanks william

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
When you go into word click on print and then click on whatever it shows printer name. Change it to anything else and then change it to this printer. Once done try printing. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.