Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
So is the printer not printing at all now? Or just the colors are inaccurate as mentioned in the title?
Nothing is printing, there is just the printer error message, could it be B200?
Thanks for that info.
B200 is typically a printer head error.
What is the solution to that? awould cleaning fix the problem?
Typically yes, that should be work.
You said the printer is new correct?
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
I will do all of that and clean the head. The printer is probably four years old.
Yeah give those steps a try.
I think it might resolve the problem for you.
Thank you very much I will sign off now and get on with it
If you don't mind, please do rate my service.
I would really appreciate it :)