Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My Acer has suddenly only allowing printing to One Note. My

My Acer has suddenly only allowing printing to One Note. My HP Deskjet 4280 has always worked well from the same computer, but there isn't an option to do anything other than One Note. Why? I want to be able to print straight to my HP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Customer:

ready

Shefin :
May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?
Customer:

yes

Shefin :

Please click Start button and select devices and Printers.

Shefin :

Are you there?

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize that the chat got disconnected. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please click Start button on your computer and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name listed over there and select Set as Default.

Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N