Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have just bought a new laptop and it hasn't got a cd slot

I have just bought a new laptop and it hasn't got a cd slot for me to down load the cd
could you down load for me. ?.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

toshiba

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can download the printer software directly on your computer together with you:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f2d92e51-aabd-4400-bdae-1a2bec15597b

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.