Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just installed a Canon PIXMA MG5600 printer which I

Customer Question

I have just installed a Canon PIXMA MG5600 printer which I bought yesterday 24th Feb, but I am having difficults connecting it further than the final instruction after it has printed the diagram and colour strips. I'm connected to Virgin Media and am on Wi Fi. I keep looking for further instructions, but the choices seem endless. Can you possibly help me as I am puzzled as which instructions to opt for. I've tried Canon.com/ijsetup.
Hopeing you can help P. Wainwright
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I can help you with this.
First, exactly where are you now in the steps to install?