Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

MY MG3500 IS POWERED UP THE BLUE WIRELESS LIGHT IS ON THE

MY MG3500 IS POWERED UP
THE BLUE WIRELESS LIGHT IS ON
THE YELLOW TO THE LEFT OF THE BLUE LIGHT IS FLASHING.
THE PHOTO PAPER LIGHT IS ON AND WONT CHANGE TO PLAIN PAPER.
WHEN I PRESS BLACK A BLANK PAGE COMES OUT.
I SUSPECT I HAVE INK PROBLEMS.
CAN YOU HELP?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you please remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then plug the power back in, turn it on and tell me if you still ahve the problem please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The printer is certainly printing now. WHat did you do? It is still printing very faintly. There is something else which I will have to investgate.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The firmware crashed so it needed a hard reset, that was the issue, it will be ok now.
The faint printing is because the ink cartridges are nearly empty, so these will need to be replaced.
I am glad its back up and running for you again, if you or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.