Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

epson xp-405 how do i connect power

epson xp-405
how do i connect power
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer?

Do you mean where to connect the power cord from the electrical outlet to the printer? And/or where to connect the USB cable from the computer to the printer?

Can you please look at the back of the printer, then you might have to lift up or slide up the back side, then you will see the power connector (and/or the USB connector / port there.)

Please click on the image below to see:

Also, if you have not done yet, please make sure you install the printer software CD disk or download on your computer.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,