Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Canon Pixma MG5350 Windows 7. Have installed all the suggested

Canon Pixma MG5350 Windows 7. Have installed all the suggested software, everything works fine except the scanning. When trying to open any of the scanning programs I get a messgce stating Error 0xc0150002, close now
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Shefin :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Shefin :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Customer:

Ready

Shefin :

Do you have MP navigator installed on your computer?

Customer:

Yes

Shefin :

Open MO Navigator.

Shefin :

MP Navigator.

Customer:

Same result Error 0xc0150002

Shefin :

Please wait a minute.

Shefin :

Please download and install the below download.

Customer:

This is what I downloaded yesterday, and when I ran it it was still running after 6 hours, when I closed the PC down for the night

Shefin :

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Customer:

yes

Shefin :

Please wait.

Shefin :
Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N