Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

How do i change the font size on my new hp envy 4500, it is

How do i change the font size on my new hp envy 4500, it is printing very small.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
From which program are you printing from?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when I try to enter my e mail address I get the following:-

This email address was used to register another member.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

see below

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ken
Sorry it was 4 hours before you replied and I was not online.
You said the issue was with the fonts being too small. Now its an issue with an email address? Sorry, I am not following, what is the issue you have please?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.