Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

.I my have lost Printer sx125 Installion Disk. Serial No MDKK000364

Customer Question

.I my have lost Printer sx125 Installion Disk. Serial No MDKK000364 I need to install this on my new computor. Can you help please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the new computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wjndows 7

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please use this to install: Click Here
If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy, Many thanks for your reply but this has failed due to failure to decompress the archive, and failed network error. Any suggestions

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Is the printer connected to the computer with a usb cable?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes that is so.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please try using this one instead: Click Here
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have reached the end of my patience with this task so I will

abort any further effort to get my printer working.

Many thanks for your efforts. Henry Germon

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok if you change your mind and want to continue just let me know you can get back to me any time by going to justanswer.co.uk and clicking on my questions at the top. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.
.